Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tag! I'm it!!

Apparently, if I am tagged I have to do it. I've never been tagged before. I feel so special! And this is exactly what I need right now. M says that I've been on an even keel since starting my happy pills, but right now I feel like I am sinking. I love things like this because they are fun, silly, and help me think about other things than what is bothering me.

Amorous Rocker tagged me (that little vixen!)

*What side of the heart do you draw first?
The right side.

*Can you dive without plugging your nose?
No. I can't swim very well. I know what I need to do to swim, I'm just not coordinated enough to get it all together and do anything more than sink.

*What color is your phone?
My home phone is gunmetal grey. My cell is silver and light blue.

*Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Johnny Depp, so I can enjoy some bondage bonding time.

*Where are you right now?
At work.

*How do you feel about carrots?
I like them. I just prefer them shredded in salad or cooked in soup, just not out of a can. EW

*How many chairs at the dining room table?
There is a table in my dining room, but we don't dine there. My DNA sponsor uses it for his computer, so 1 chair there.

*Who is the best Spice Girl?
I'd have to say none of them, I didn't like their "music". Although those pics Posh and Becks did for W magazine were pretty hot (even if she is too skinny)

*Do you know what time it is?
8:07 am.

*What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Alone - scream, text people to come rescue me if I had signal. Then freak out and think about that stupid "Worst Scenario" game that T used to play and get on the floor on my stomach in case the elevator dropped.
Not Alone - Quietly freak out in the corner, text people to come rescue me.
With M - give the security guards a really good show (work elevators are video taped)

*What's your favorite kind of gum?
I don't chew gum anymore, but it used to be Grape Bubblicious, then Ice Breakers.

*T or F: All is fair in love and war?
False, sometimes the end doesn't justify the means. (I'm keeping AR's answer, who kept WO's answer)

*Do you use words that you don't know the meaning to?
No. Why look like an idiot that's trying to be smart?

*Do you like to sleep?
Yes, I love sleep. I can't get enough of it.

*Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings?
I do now, thanks to AR. :D Arizona and Hawaii.

*Do you know the song Sugar We're Goin' Down?
Nope. Cuz it's not a Godsmack song.

*Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang?
Nope. Any car that I am going to drive is going to be black or silver. Definitely not Candy Apple Red. I HATE that particular shade. I also HATE 4 door Chevy Cavaliers.

*What's something you've always wanted?
A pet monkey

*Do you wear a lot of black?
Yup, mostly at work. (I was going to blog about that too!)

*Describe your hair.
Short (barely touches my shoulders), wavy, in desperate need of a cut and stupid brown. Blah.

*Are you an adult?
Only by age.

*Who is/are your best friends?
The ones who are there for me whenever I need them.

*Do you have a tan?
Yup.

*Are you a television addict?
Not anymore. I was when I was a kid. I just don't have time to watch TV anymore, and starting in September I will be missing House, NCIS and CSI because of classes. (AR - keep me filled in on House, OK?)

*Do you enjoy spending time with your mom?
Not lately.

*Are you a sugar freak?
I used to be, but my sweet tooth has calmed down quite a bit in the past few years.

*What is your favorite movie?
The Fifth Element, Bubble Boy (Jake Gyllenhaal)

*What's your sign?
Leo RAWR!!

*Where do you wish you were right now?
Salem, Massachusetts.

*Who did you copy this from?
Amorous Rocker

*How do you know them?
The blogosphere.

*Would you have sex with them?
That's a bit difficult to accomplish

*What brand of shirt are you wearing?
Um.. Target brand? Sometimes black button-up shirts are hard to find, so I have to get them where I can find them.

*Have you ever smoked anything?
Yep.

I have to tag 3 people. I pick Bunny, Artful Sub and Jon. (don't hate me okay?) Now you have to do it! :p I also tag anyone else who wants to do it too. Just leave a comment so I can come and read your answers. :p

4 comments:

h said...

Great answers. Thanks for tagging me. I'm UP with my trollish answers.

Anonymous said...

Woohooo!!! I'm finally up... sorry it took me so long.

Thanks for the tag!!

Anonymous said...

Mmm Johnny Depp! Wheee. I loved all your answers, awesome! :o)

Bunny said...

I finally got my answers up! Thanks for the tag!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors