Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Late Mute Monday 5 - Food and Beverage

I'm slightly off-center this week. I don't know if it is because I missed a happy pill over the weekend or because I was at training last week. Actually, I think it's because I'm actually doing work! (EWWWWWWWWW)

Straight to you from the "360 Restaurant" located at the top of the CN Tower in Toronto:

Menu cover











Roasted Parsnip and Apple Soup (sounds and kinda looks gross, but sooo gooood!!)










Ice cream with cherries and some kind of sauce. The triangle looking thing was phyllo pastry. It was so yummy!!












Some loverly images from the Internet

2 comments:

h said...

Happy really really late Mute Monday. You'll get a lot more happy spanks if you enter earlier!

Great pics.

Next week's theme is "THE CITY".

Kiki said...

Spank me baby! Spank me!! ;)

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors