Tuesday, August 7, 2007

No Card for You!

I hate getting new medical and dental insurance. I just called the new dental company (for the Fourth time) to get a plastic card instead of the stupid paper one they sent me. They sent a paper one because "You haven't selected a provider yet."

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

This is the fifth time that I've selected my provider. I have been a patient of this dentist for quite a while now, and am very comfortable with his service. Only today have I found out the real reason for the delay in the plastic card - my dentist was not accepting any new patients with this particular insurance. Lady 1 is the first person to tell me this. She said she would look into it and call me back tomorrow.

I had to call the dentist's office because M was on his way for an appointment. Luckily, the office manager was there and she knew the sitch. She said I was already approved and could stay a patient, but the insurance company had to call for the approval.

Call the insurance company back - Lady 2 told me that it was taken care of and I should be getting a new card in 7-10 days.

Stupid insurance company.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors