Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday Feast 157

Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?
I'd want James Earl Jones to narrate it. It would probably be a boring story, but his voice would make it all better!

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)
Bats rally around zebras in leather.

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?
I'd go back to the 60's and make sure my parents never met.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.
3 Libras by A Perfect Circle

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?
I prefer cold water in the summer, and warm water in the winter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

but if your parents had never met, then there wouldn't have bee you :) Great feast answers

Juzahlyn said...

oh yeah if they weren't able to meet then you wouldn't be alive...anyways great feast..have a wonderful weekend

Mine's up too

h said...

Happy Feast Day. Great soup! Low-talkers ANNOY the heck out of me!

Kiki said...

tegdirb92 & juzahlyn - I know that I wouldnt be who I am today, but right now I can accept that. My mom was supposed to marry someone else when she met my father...

AS - lucky for me, she's the only one I know!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors