Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Feast 158

Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?

My friend Z. I have told her things that I have never told anyone else, including my mother or M.

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

Egypt. I love all things Egyptian from hieroglyphs to mummies. (I'd also learn how they built those pyramids!!)

Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?
I'd have to say the birth of my children. I didnt really watch them being born, but it was still exciting to meet a brand new person.

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?

I don't think I would pull any stunts just for publicity. I like to be in the background more than anything.

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?

I think mid to late 20's is ideal. That way, you are out of college, working, and have all (or most) of the partying out of your system. It's really sad to see all these young people having kids and they don't really want them.

6 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Agree on your salad and main. I didn't say the birth of my boys because I didn't really watch. I was too busy! LOL

Nice feast!

Anonymous said...

I love Egypt too!

Ginafish said...

Your dessert is a great answer. :)

h said...

Happy Feast Day. Amazing what s$^t-holes most of the Ancient Cultures are now. Today's Egyptians couldn't build a tool shed.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful feast served this week!! Love your dessert.

Kiki said...

Mamichelle - I like that, too busy to watch! LOL Thanks!

Ginafish - Thanks!

Caledonia - one of my life goals is to see either the pyramids or King Tut's golden mask in person. Thanks!

AS - I totally agree - they probably can't even build a birdhouse! Thanks!

Tegdirb92 - Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors