Friday, August 24, 2007

Shut UP.

I hate it when I am on the laptop, and it is plain to everyone that I am typing and not paying attention to anything but the laptop. It's plain to everyone but the DNA sponsor. OH. MY. GOD. I've read my comments, read Jon's answers, started this post and read War and Peace. The whole time, he is yammering at me, telling me stories that I've already heard a million times.

.........


Okay. Had to finish getting dinner, and I burned my hand because DNA was in the way trying to help. My kitchen is very small because the house that I live in used to be the servant's quarters way back when. It was built for 2, maybe 3 people. Not 5 people, a cat and formerly a greyhound.

The first floor has the galley kitchen and 2 car garage. The second floor has the living room, dining room, and both kids rooms. The third floor is my room, because I have the most crap. :)

But that's not why I wanted to post tonight. I was going to tell you all about having lunch with my friend Rockabilly Red. I love good food, good friends and great conversations. I love her hair, it's so shiny and soft, and I love it when she wears it down (which isnt too often). She had surgery not too long ago, and today was her first trip out of the house by herself. And she spent it with me!

And I can't wait for my sweetie Dollie to get back from her trip. I miss her so much. She is lewd, crude, stewed, screwed and tattooed! So hot. She is the perkiest girl I know, even though she is going through a boatload of shit right now with her baby's father.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors