Tuesday, August 21, 2007

TMI Tuesday #97

You know you want to play....Head over to TMI Tuesday and copy the questions to your own space. Leave the nice folks a comment about where you left your answers. Or just post your answers in the comment

1. What’s the deal with blue balls?
Well, I think they are baboon or pirate monkey nuts. It happens when they get over-exhausted from peeling bananas with their minds.

2. What is the hottest vehicular sex scene in a movie?
I'd have to say the almost sex scene from "Gone in 60 seconds" (because I can't think of any others and Nicolas Cage is hot)

3. Strap-on? yes, no, give, receive?
Never tried one. I guess I'd give it a try.

4. What is the average penis length?
I think most are about 5-7 inches. I've seen quite a few that should have been in a zoo in the snake pits.

5. How do you stimulate his prostate? Guys, do you like it?
M doesn't really go for that - at least he never asked me. He sometimes doesnt even like it when I pinch his ass. WTF.

Bonus (as in optional): Confession Tuesday... tell me a secret!
I don't think I am sexy.

Edited to add: I have never had sex with a woman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on your answer to #2. :p

I tagged youuu, check out my blog to see what's up there. Hope you're having a good week!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors