Tuesday, August 28, 2007

TMI Tuesday #98

I love TMI Tuesday!!

1. What is the best relationship advice you've ever received?
Probably something T said to me, but I can't pick just one thing. She has counseled me in tons of things.

2. How many people have you dated at once? How many people do you think it is acceptable to date at once?
I've only dated one person at a time. Personally, I like to give one person at a time my undivided attention.

3. What made your worst kiss so bad?
The fact that he seemed to want to choke me with his tongue and drown me with saliva. EW. That, and there was no feeling in it - just his serious inability.

4. Can a relationship last if the sex is bad?
It could if you never want to have sex again. Or if the relationship is open. Otherwise, it is not a complete relationship.

5. What one thing would you like your partner to do every time you have sex with them?
Occasionally grab a handful of hair close to the scalp and squeeze. It sends shivers up my spine just thinking about it.
Take his time and not think about it. Diabetics eventually come to.. um... an unhappy situation. If he is too busy concentrating on me, then neither of us is having fun.
Be willing to try new things, without fear of what I will think of him.

Bonus (as in optional): What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
It used to be my ass-length hair, and legs that go up and make an ass of themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers Kiki!
However, I don't understand the comment about Diabetics in #4... could you elaborate?

Take care!
Happy TMI

Kiki said...

Thanks Jon - I am referring to erectile dysfunction due to the diabetes. But if both partners understand, then there are ways around that. :)

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors