Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday Special ~Personal Preferences~

1. Quiet evening at home or Out on the town?:
If the weather is nice and I am with a bunch of friends - a night on the town
Crappy weather is for stayin' in bed

2. Watch a movie or Reading a good book?:
If the offspring are around - a good "clean" movie. Like Hostel. I'm kidding!! Even though they are teens, we own a lot of Disney movies - I can't get enough of them!

3. Order a meal or Cooking one yourself?:
Definitely cook it myself. I love to cook, but don't always have the time. Besides, when I cook I can control what goes into the food. With a diabetic person, and another with tons of food allergies I gotta watch what they eat.

4. Going for a walk or Taking a ride in the car?:
Going for a walk, so that I can stop and take pictures. Going for a ride is okay sometimes, but the scenery goes by too fast.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors