Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tagged again!

The lovely Amorous Rocker has tagged me again!

Here are the rules...
1. Pick up the nearest book, of at least 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.


I happen to have an encyclopedia type book next to me.

The topic on this page is American Art.

The first was portaiture designed to keep alive the memory of great or wealthy person. The second was folk art practiced by a wide varitey of craftsmen who made items such as weathervanes, furniture, quilting, and other useful items. A handful of untrained folk painters were also at work, porducing flat two-dimensional portraits, often of women or children.

I am going to leave this one open for whoever wants to do it, just leave me a comment so I can come look at what ya wrote!

1 comment:

Ashly Star said...

Ohh yay, American Art. Interesting paragraph. =D

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors