Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You're so evil, it's cute.

Aww, you think you're evil? That's adorable. We could just pinch your not-so-evil cheeks and pat your friendly little head. You seem like someone who feels massively guilty if you have even the slightest negative thought. If you were really evil, you'd lie, cheat, and hatch diabolical plans without feeling the slightest hint of remorse. It looks like your conscience is leading you down the "good" path, which is great? unless you're planning to take over the world someday.




This can't be right. Who makes these things up? Most of my friends are "normal", but even my not-so-normal friends think that something is wrong with me.

2 comments:

h said...

I was an "Evil Genuis". Grrherhahahahahhahahahahhahahah

Kiki said...

I guess I have to work my way up to that... BWAHAHAHAHA

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors