Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TMI Tuesday #126

1. Is sex hotter for you when it's forbidden? Or do you get wracked with guilt and it's not enjoyable?
Forbidden sex is much hotter! For me forbidden sex is having sex in the bathroom while we have guests in the other room!

2. Are casual sexual encounters fulfilling to you? Do you need an emotional commitment from your partner for sex to be fulfilling?
I've had very few casual sexual encounters. They meant nothing to me, so I guess I need some emotional equivalent attached to sex.

3. Do you think that with all of the online dating sites that cater to every fetish and desire and places like craigslist that it's more difficult to make a commitment and/or stay committed to your partner?
I think that online dating is dangerous. You never know what type of people you're going to meet. I think it's important in this day and age to be extremely selective of people that you get involved with.

4. Have you ever joined or participated in an online dating site? If not, would you ever consider it? What about a fetish site, such as alt.com?
I've never joined or participated in online dating sites. I've looked at alt.com, but it doesnt really interest me.

5. What is the weirdest fetish you've heard of?
They may not be the weirdest, but definitely out of range for me. Bestiality, infant/wearing diapers, and shit play.

Bonus (as in optional): The definition of 'fetish' is so vague. Do you think you have a fetish(s)? If so, do you want to share what it is? ;)
I suppose everyone has some sort of 'fetish'. Personally, I feel mine are more of the everyday garden variety. Leather, biting, spanking, hair pulling, bondage. I don't need them, but do enjoy them.

2 comments:

Vixen said...

#1, that is *definitely* HOT!

Thanks for playing! HappyTMI!

Ashly Star said...

#1 is def hot girlie.

Ack, I didn't even think bestiality but I'm right there with you; yuck.

Awesome answers. Happy TMI! =o)

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors