Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TMI Tuesday #128

1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave?
Rugged looking stubble on a guy looks great. Just don't try to cuddle up to him.
Stubble on a girl... BAD!
I have the great genetic luck of being half Native American, and we don't seem to have a lot of body hair. However, the other half of my genetic muttness provides some hair for me. When I shave, it lasts a while, so I don't have to shave that often. Maybe once every three weeks to a month.

2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is?
That depends on the someone. If it's someone I would enjoy kissing, then I fully enjoy myself. If it's someone that I don't know, then I hit them.

3. Did you ever own a fake ID?
Nope. I have my own creative ways of getting things.

4. Have you ever played a game which may require you or others to disrobe?
Yes. It's a blast to play Strip Truth or Dare.

5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain?
Neither. Didn't we answer this one already? I'll have to go back and check my answers...

Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about your last boyfriend/girlfriend?
He was skinny, had curly black hair, and was a sweetheart until he got what he wanted from me. Then he turned into Major Asshole. He even thought that my son might have been his because a buddy of his said he was the father. I took him to my prom in June of one year. My son was born December the next year. No mathemetician there.

1 comment:

- said...

#3- i like your answer. uh huh. gotta luv the creative ways. i know i do ; )

& LOL about your ex (not a math guy) boyfriend ; ) too funny ; )

happy tmi 2 ya ; )

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors