Wednesday, March 5, 2008

4 things....

4 jobs that I have had

  • Truck stop waitress
  • Cashier
  • Door-to-door Environmentalist
  • Tech Supports

4 of my favorite films

  • Bubble Boy (the one with Jake Gylenhaal)
  • The Fifth Element
  • 300
  • Friday

4 TV shows

  • CSI (Las Vegas)
  • Sara Connor Chronicles
  • Lost
  • Family Guy

4 places I have lived

  • My parent's house
  • My first apartment
  • My first apartment with M
  • My house now with the Fam

4 favorite foods

  • Chips and Salsa
  • Gyros with Tzatziki
  • Pasta Salad
  • Chicken Wraps

4 favorite colors

  • Black
  • Purple
  • Blue
  • Yellow

4 places I'd rather be right now

  • At home in my nice warm bed with M
  • hanging out with my wife Dollie
  • at the Chinese buffet
  • the library

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors