Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another Stolen Meme

I stole this one from the lovely Vixen, who stole it from I Smile 2 much.

1. Did the last person you held hands with mean anything?
Yes, otherwise I wouldn't hold his hands.

2. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I used to, but lately it drives me nuts.

4. Do you think you’re old?
Nope. I'm the oldest kid I know. Most of my friends at school are younger than me and they are always amazed when I remind them that I'm older.

5. Are you afraid of the dark?
Depends on whose dark I'm in...

6. Do you like your life right now?
Life is good. I have a job, I have my family, I have friends.

7. When’s the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
I hate baths. Even if there is no shower head, I'll stand up and use a cup.

8. Do you knock on wood?
As often as I can ;)

9. Do you have good vision?
When I’m wearing my glasses, you’re damn straight I do! Hahaha….. *ahem* (couldn't have said this better mahself!)

What happened to 10?

11. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I already have. It took a LOT of "soul-searching" to forgive him.


12. Do you have a job?
Yes. I like my job, but I can't see myself there for more than a year or two and even that's pushing it.

13. Who’s your best friend…..sss?
That would be Paisan, Z, Dollie Jo, Rockabilly Red, Jade, and Senorita.

15. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
Yes, I've been suspended for fighting. More than once.

16. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Nope.

17. What should you really be doing right now?
Sleeping.

18. Can you handle the truth?
I can handle it. I dish it out, so it's only fair that I take it.

19. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Tempura paints and 4 rolls of paper.

20. Are you listening to music?
Not at the moment.

21. Where are you?
On my bed, supposed to be sleeping - remember? ;)

22. How often do you talk on the phone?
A lot at work. Otherwise, I really hate talking on the phone. Email or text me instead.

23. Do you have a boyfriend?
Nope.

26. Do you hate more than 3 people?
I try not to hate people, but there is at least one person that I truly do hate.

27. Have you ever tripped someone?
Why? What did you hear? Seriously, I've never tripped anyone. Really.

28. Name one thing that is always on your mind.
SEX. Shoes. SEX. Blogging. SEX. Sleeping. SEX.

32. Have you made a prank phone call?
No, but I try to be creative when I answer the phone.

33. Are you sarcastic?
Not me... (sarcastically)

34. Have you ever slapped someone?
Nope.

36. Do you use chapstick?
Yes, just plain ol' Cherry Chapstick.

37. Are you too forgiving?
It depends on the situation. If you ask the kiddles, they'd say no. Ask M, he'd say yes.

2 comments:

Schmoop said...

I got suspended from High School my Sophomore year for hitting the Band Director on the ass with a Goose Egg. Man it was a good shot. Cheers!!

Kiki said...

LMAO!! Good one!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors