Thursday, March 6, 2008

I love TAG!!!

The Amorous one has tagged me!! I love these things :)

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments, what is it?

1. Produce: Green seedless grapes
2. Bakery: Crusty Italian bread
3. Meat: Chicken
4. Frozen: Ice Cream
5. Dry goods: Pasta


Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?

1. My blanket. I can't sleep without it.
2. Clean undies.
3. T-Shirt.


If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 4 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?

1. Click on Start, then go to Control Panel.
2. Fucking moron.
3. Hey babe, what's up wichyoo?
4. Will you fucking quit? I said STOP. I don't know if I took my happy pill today.

So, what 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?

1. Brush my teeth. I hate morning breath.
2. Take a shower. I like being clean.
3. Check my crafty web sites.
4. Take my happy pill.


You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?

(I don't drive, so I'll just pretend)

1. People who don't use the free options that come with the car. Like the TURN SIGNALS and the BRAKE. They aren't just pretty little decorations on the fucking car, people!
2. People that are coming from the off ramp and decide they need to be in the far left turning lane to get fucking Tim Horton's nasty coffee, so they cut across 4 lanes of traffic.
3. Getting cut off by some idiot trying to weave around and get somewhere faster by driving like an idiot when really, they end up right the fuck in front of me or one whole car ahead of me after all their stunt driving. (I couldn't have said this one better)


Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?

1. Taking a nice long hot bubble bath.
2. Working on some type of craft.
3. Attempting to straighten out my crafting area in my house.
4. Sleeping
5. Playing Tomb Raider or Sims.


We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?

1. Sea lions.
2. Polar Bears
3. Monkeys.


You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick 4, so what are you going to see?

1. HOUSE.
2. Lost.
3. CSI.
4. Sara Connor Chronicles.


You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?

1. Kahlua Almond Espresso.
2. Strawberry.
3. Cake batter.


Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?

1. Dolphin key holder.
2. Happy Bunny skull & crossbones fat little notebook.
3. My qacking ducky keychain light.
4. Black nail polish
5. Altoids tin with Tums in it.


You are at a job fair, and asked in what areas you are interested in pursuing a career. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?

1. Forensics.
2. Mortician.
3. Astronomer.
4. Photographer.

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?

1. Keep your mouth shut. Trust me.
2. Find happiness, be more sociable. And find a different date to your senior prom.
3. Your sophomore crush is probably gay, don't even bother wasting your time.
4. Work harder in your studies, you are going to regret your choice of college.

I tag:

Anonymous Boxer
Moi
Kate
Polt

I won't be offended if ya decide not to do this. I just think they happen to be fun :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno about love....but I played...

moi said...

Mortician, huh? When my mom died, her viewing was my first experience with death/dead body/funeral home type stuff and I have to say, the skill with which the morticians prepared her body, and the kindness, care, and sensitivity of everyone involved – never once displaying an ounce of cliche or false sentiment – was astonishing to me. Ever since then, I've been fascinated by the work these folks do.

At any rate, I'll play along and post in the a.m. Thanks!

Polt said...

oooookay. I'll play along. might not get it completed until tomorrow though. It's a long one. not that length has ever been a problem for me (Ba-da-DUM!)

HUGS...

h said...

Excellent answers. I got tagged for this one too.

Ashly Star said...

I loved all your responses. Annnd... I tagged you darlin'! Check out the blog for details. =) I won't be offended if you skip this one, lol. Have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

Forensics!?

Awesome! I came This close *holds forefinger and thumb together* to signing up to be a field for OMI, except I was already an EMT at the time and couldn't handle the double shift and a family. Great answers!

Ashly Star said...

Forensics and Astronomer would have been good choices for me too. I actually almost got in to forensic science instead of medicine when I went back to school this year. =D

Your ice cream choices make me really wanna go raid the ice cream aisle at the grocery store!

I have a light up duck on my keychain that makes ducky noises too. ;)

Just wanted to come leave my longer comment now that I have more time too, lol. ((hug))

Kiki said...

Kate - you don't have to love them, but I'm glad you played along!

Moi - i respect everything they do. it takes a hell of a lot to be able to handle the arrangements, a grieving family and prep of the body.

Polt - length should never be an issue!

Troll - you always have great answer!

AR - the kahlua almond espresso isnt available in the stores near my house. i've only seen it in the big tubs like they have at ice cream shops

Raven - I admire EMTs. I imagine they have crazy schedules!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors