Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TMI Tuesday #127

1. In the midst of a hangover have you ever promised to "never drink again?" How long until you broke that vow?
I've only promised to never drink again the first time I got drunk. Now I just drink "responsibly".

2. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done while drinking (or not if it is really stupid) but thought it seemed like a good idea at the time?
I apparently don't need to drink to do stupid things. The one really, really stupid thing I did was to cross the railroad tracks carrying my 10 speed bike. I knew the train was coming, so I ran up the little hill just before the tracks. What I didn't know was that there was a second train coming from the other direction.

3. On a scale of 1-10, where do you rate green beer?
Never had it, so I guess a 1. Usually, I associate freen things on food/drink to be a science experiment that's been started in the fridge.

4. Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't have (drunk or sober)?
Sort of.

5. What is the stupidest thing you have ever seen a drunk do (besides driving a car)?
The stupidest thing I've ever seen a drunk do is not eat. We hosted a luau a few years back and one of M's oldest friends said he would help out by doing the barbequeing. We were so busy mingling and making sure things were running smoothly that we failed to notice that he wasnt eating. He wound up having a military flashback. The police were called and he was taken to the hospital. One main thing we didnt know was that he wasn't supposed to be drinking liquor, his mother told us when we called her to let her know he had been taken to the hospital.

Then shortly after that, my sister-in-law (MegaLush) decided to act up. I asked her to leave, then she decided she had beer muscles. We got into a physical fight.

That was the greatest party I ever hosted!!

Bonus (as in optional): How do you cure your hangover(s)?
We call it "hangover soup". Basically, it's just macaroni and stewed tomatoes. Also take 2 tylenol right before you go to sleep. Then take a nice hot shower when you wake up and Voila!! No hangover!

3 comments:

NYD said...

I like question #1. I find that I often make that promise , but I end it with "and this time I really mean it."

h said...

Happy Easter!

Ashly Star said...

Just saying hi! Have a good week!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors