Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TMI Tuesday #125

1. Under what conditions would you kiss a stranger?
Kissing requires up close and personal space. I like strangers to stay out of my bubble. I guess I'd give a quick peck on the cheek on a dare. Tongue would require some money and a damn good looking person.

2. Who was the last person you sent a text message to? If you’ve never sent someone a text message, is there some reason
Probably my daughter, she loves to text and has a tendency of blowing up my phone. Before I learned how to text, I never sent them because I never saw the point of texting. Now I know better. :)

3. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone?
It was Christmas time, when I made gift baskets for my beautiful wife Dollie and my lovely Rockabilly Red.

4. How often do walk somewhere (hopefully, other than the mailbox)?
I walk just about everywhere. I don't drive and don't particularly want to drive. There are occasions **edited to add the rest of my sentence** when I could really use a car, but I'd still walk.

5. What were the longest and shortest durations of your romantic relationships?
The shortest was two weeks and the longest has been almost 18 years.

Bonus (as in optional):
What is missing from your life.
A backbone - to get the DNA sponsor out of my house
Time alone with M, away from kiddles and the DNA sponsor
A bit lot more patience.
The winning Lottery ticket.

Other than those things, life is good. I have a family that loves me (and I love them). I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, friends that I adore and the ability to get an education.

3 comments:

- said...

good answers! loved your bonus one especially! happy tmi!! ; )

ATLLG said...

impressive.... kids+phones=WAY TOO DAMN MUCH TEXTING!

HTMIT!

Ashly Star said...

I loved your answers. =D

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors