Thursday, March 20, 2008

Weekend Ketchup - Long post!!

Tuesday
Aloha!



Every semester, my campus group runs the campus Spirit day festivities. Because no one challenged my choice of a luau, that's what we did. The smarter thing would have been to have a St. Patty's day celebration because all kinds of green stuff was on sale. :(

Anyway, it turned out great! I arrived on campus around 8 AM, with kiddles to help setup (I had to bribe them). We usually have a $500 budget. This semester, we used around $300. I ordered decorations from Oriental Trading, Party City and various Dollar Stores.

Here's some pics of the room we decorated. In the few weeks before the event, I got together with a few of the members and painted a few palm trees, and hibiscus.


Don't laugh at my really bad drawing skills. I'm out of practice! (okay, you can laugh!!)


By the time I got home, I was so exhausted. Yet I couldn't get to sleep. Don't you hate that?


Wednesday

My knees and feet are killing me!! We had a quick meeting, one person showed up. Luckily, there were more people in the evening, so we picked the 50/50 raffle winner. She won $50 bucks!!


Thursday
Happy Spring!

I thought it was supposed to be spring?


I didn't get a chance to celebrate Ostara, we didn't color any eggs or setup my altar... (isnt this one pretty?) Sometimes I feel like I'm so bad at this thing called Life...



Friday

6:55 AM. Where is my bus? He's never this late... WTF. my first bus broke down
So I called off sick. No one else was up when I got home, so I scanned a few things out of a library book that has to be returned on Monday.

M wakes up and decides that he wants to go out for lunch and shopping. We decided to give IHOP another try. They did good this time, except for one teeny tiny thing. The waitress hands us the bill and tells us "You can pay at the table." Then she disappears. I wanted to finish shopping because I started feeling sick, achey and tired. Which meant I really was sick. I can't find that waitress anywhere. So I find the next available server and ask him to take care of it. He walks away, mumbling something about finding our server. WTF. Why can't he just fucking do it? I don't fucking feel good. GET BACK HERE YOU ASS!

I finally took a nap. I felt much better.


Saturday

Boring day, I just went to class and didn't do much else.

Although, there seemed to be a bit of tension in the air. I don't know if M is feeling like I'm not spending enough time with him or what, but he seems a bit snarky today. The last time we went for dinner, I tried shrimp (which is NASTY) and I made a comment that it was "spongy". Baby Girl later informed me that this seemed to upset Aunt J.

M, could you kick me if I try something and make a face?
Why would I do that? I don't control what you do or say.
Oh, so you want me to piss off everyone in your family then?

It's not the first time that I've said something innocently and pissed off a female in his family. The first time, I asked his mother why she put green peppers in everything. That was STUPID. NEVER ask your mother-in-law why she ever does ANYTHING.


Sunday

We went to Aunt F's house for dinner. We had ham, mashed potatoes, glazed carrots and asparagus. For dessert, there was strawberry shortcake! And I kept my mouth shut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]medrol pack coupon
[/url] medrol sweating
methylprednisolone prednisone
online Phocenta 16 mg

Anonymous said...

http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/ order biaxin online
http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/ order Generic Sustiva 200 mg online
http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/ pentasa 800 mg
http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/ buy lialda in canada

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors