Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Feast 185

Appetizer
What does the color dark green make you think of?

Pine trees

Soup
How many cousins do you have?

Too many to count, and probably more than I know about.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?

I give myself a 9. There are times when I may have to give a little white lie, like when I'm throwing a surprise party for someone.

Main Course
Name something that is truly free.

My opinion.

Dessert
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.


Sour pomegranates rarely integrate new ground.

I wrote a poem too cuz I don't know how to read instructions.

Sprouting bulbs
Poke through the earth
Rain brings life
Intrepid tendrils
Neatly reach out to
Growing grass

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors