Monday, March 10, 2008

Stolen Meme

Stole this from the lovely Bunny.

What is your occupation?

Meat Popsicle

What color are your socks right now?
Black

What are you listening to right now?
My customer, and co-workers typing

What was the last thing that you ate?
Ham and provolone sandwich with mustard, tortilla chips and homemade cheesecake

Can you drive a stick shift?
No. I tried once and kept stalling out.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
PURPLE!

Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My customer

Do you like the person who you stole this from?
Yes, she is very intelligent and has a great sense of humor. I love reading her blog :)

Favorite drink?
Cranberry Sprite
Raspberry Crystal Lite
Coffee
Beer

What is your favorite sport to watch?
Real sport: Hockey
Sort-of sport: that Japanese style craziness. I think its called MXC

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yep. I've had burgundy hair, black hair and blonde hair.

Pets?
a sweet 3 year old furball named Dusty. I guess you can count the DNA Sponsor as well, since I feed him and provide shelter. Sometimes I chastise him like I would the cat. :)

Favorite food?
Potatoes

Last movie you watched?
Volcano with Tommy Lee Jones

Favorite Day of the year?
Halloween

What do you do to vent anger?
Swear. A LOT

What was your favorite toy as a child?
Legos that made space ships and trucks and planes.

What is your favorite, fall or spring?
I love them both equally.

Hugs or Kisses?
Cherry Cordial Kisses - YUMMY!! I don't like Hugs, especially the ones with white chocolate

What kind of pie?
Cherry

Living arrangements?
A cracker box is bigger than my house. 3 adults, 2 kiddles, 1 cat, and too much craft stuff. All in about 600 square feet of space. Gets a bit crowded.

When was the last time you cried?
I think it was a few weeks ago.

What is on the floor of your closet?
I don't have a closet.

Favorite smell?
Fresh bread

What inspires you?
Nature.

What are you afraid of?
Dying in a raging fire.

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Spicy cheese burgers

Favorite car?
any car, since I don't drive

Favorite cat breed?
I like all cats.

Number of keys on your key ring?
3

Number of loyalty or reward cards on your key ring?
3

How many years at your current job?
Less than 1 year.

Favorite day of the week?
It used to be Saturday, but now I have to go to my boring class and it makes Saturdays sucky.

How many states have you lived in?
1

How many countries have you visited?
2 (Bahamas and Canada)

Plane, Train, or Automobile?
Ok, I'm not fun to travel with if it's more than a 2 hour trip. So based on that statement, it's going to be plane.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors