Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Feast 183

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
I'll be neutral and give it a 5. Some days it's great, other days not so much.

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
I prefer showers. I hate baths. Even if I do take a bubble bath just to relax, I will take a quick shower after.

Salad

What was the last bad movie you watched?
I don't know what it was called, but it was some sci-fi type movie where they had to freeze the monster at the end. Probably a SciFi channel original.

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
Dollar Store shopping. I really do love those stupid dollar stores. You can find everything there! Well, just about everything. I have quite a few bags from the dollar store that I have no idea what's in them. That's bad, I know.

Dessert

Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
The piano. It's so versatile. It can be mellow, funky, jazzy or classical.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors