Sunday, January 6, 2008

TAG!! I'm it!!

I've been tagged by my favorite rockin' chick, the beautiful AR!


Here's how it works:

Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.

Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random or Weird facts about me:

1.I won't eat leftover Chinese take-out. The rice gets all dried out and makes me think of maggots. Eggrolls are evil the next day too. The grease gets all hard and nasty.

2.I used to listen to rap music when it was still a relatively new thing. I even made a mix tape. Now I know better and listen to metal.

3.My very first concert was the Jackson 5 tour. My best friend's father was in a line of work that allowed him to get tickets for dirt cheap. It was held at a stadium and they looked so tiny.

4.My first metal concert was Anthrax and Ozzy. I had floor seats, 11th row. At the time, I didn't know who Anthrax was, but was amazed that they were running around wearing an Indian headdress.

5.I've been noticing and appreciating more of the lovely female shapes around me lately. My wife Dollie and mistress Red are both more into girls, but they are with guys right now. Dollie says her Daddio is her "fluke" because he's the first guy to bring her to orgasm. Red says pretty much the same thing about her Bland Man.

6.For as loud and as obnoxious I can be, I am really very conservative. My own mother even calls me a stick in the mud.

7.I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I have this OCD thing about peeling things. I really dig it when a big huge piece comes off clean. I peel sticks of their bark, sunburns, nail polish, tape on any surface, stickers on any surface, wallpaper, you name it I'll peel it off. One of my current house projects is scraping the friggin' stucco crap off my hallway walls. They put that shit in the hallway, and the attic room.


I tag Bunny, Kate, She, Everybody's favorite Troll, Vixen, Raven, and Valyna.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm yummy. I can never eat left over rice again, ever. I will think of maggots now. =D Not that I ever eat leftover Chinese takeout anyway BUT if the option ever arose, I wouldn't be able to do it now, lol.

Anthrax and Ozzy is a freaking awesome way to pop the metal cherry. So to speak. ;)

I have the same peeling problem as you do. People sometimes get annoyed by that, eh? Lol.

Loved your 7 random things. =D

Kiki said...

LOL Sorry I ruined leftover chinese takeout for ya, if you ever chose to eat it that way.

People only get grossed out when I peel my sunburn, but no one ever got annoyed (not like I would have noticed anyway - too busy peeling!)

Bunny said...

I forgot to come back and tell you I played!

Bunny said...

When I was in college, I had a thing about peeling the labels from beer bottles. It was a fabulous night for me if I could get a label peeled intact. If not, it was downhill from there - lol!

sparringK9 said...

i love to peel as well. getting a label off a beer perfectly makes me smile wide, wide! when i clean my dogs teeth a big piece of plaque comes off, i giggle. yeah! so so satisfying. i hate leftover chinese...hell even hour later chinese. it needs to be steamin hot.

this past summer i went to a marilyn manson and slayer concert in order to do an undercover report....you might enjoy that...find ol marilyn on my label list. i did a slide show of peoples attire at that concert. i had fun...but well you can read what i thought of manson.

...oh i see peeling beer labels is a universal delight. grrrrerhahahahahaha!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors