Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Whoa mama!

I know I am a bit late on this. Normally I don't speak out about certain things going on in the world. But I can't let this one slide.

Is it me, or does America seem to be going ga-ga over this pregnant 16-year old. HELLO!! Did everyone forget that even though teen pregnancy is at a historic low, the US still has the highest rate of teen pregnancy in the developed world. Why do we care if she is pregnant? Because her sister is America's trailer trash sweetheart?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last line you said there is EXACTLY why anyone cares that she is preggers. If she had a non-famous sister, she would just be another teen pregnancy statistic.

Kiki said...

I know... I just get tired of seeing and hearing about Brit. She's on a downward spiral with no end in sight. It's tiring.

Ashly Star said...

I can relate girl, believe me. I get tired of hearing about a LOT of celebrities honestly. Their personal lives are just as fucked up as a lot of other "Regular" people's but since they're "Famous" you get to hear about all their bullshit and watch them go through all their woes. I really wish the world would let the Spears sisters go and neve report another word on either of them, lol.

Also... Just letting you know that my blog has moved to a new link so you'll need to update the link for me on your blog.

You can find me here now:

Amorous Chick

Same junky posts from me, just a new url and a half-new display name. =D

Sorry for any inconveniece the sudden change may cause. Thanks!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors