Tuesday, January 8, 2008

TMI Tuesday #117

1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they?
I didn't date too much, but one thing I learned from Eddie Murphy - eat like I normally would. None of that salad and water junk for me. Give me steak and potatoes and beer.

2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish -- to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be?- your spouse/significant other- an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on- an old/past love- your best friend
I'd want M to come so that way I could have someone to talk to, someone for sex and someone to calm me down when I freak out.

3) Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood -- how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido.
I am not too fond of hot weather. I like to think of myself as a polar bear. I definitely prefer cold weather. Scorching heat and sweltering humidity definitely put the smack down on the libido. What better way to warm up when it's cold? :)

4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink -- which one of those things is the reason?)
If I'm with good friends having a good time, then I am a happy drunk. If I am pissed off at M, then I turn into an angry drunk.

5) Who turns you on the most & why:
the activist
the author
the care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.)
the comedian
the educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.)
the model
the musician
the politician
the scientist
I'll go with the comedian. M is a funny guy. He always sees the lighter side of life and always know how to diffuse different situations with a good laugh.

Bonus (as in optional):
Looking back, what's the one thing you've done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn't quite work out?
That would have been the time that I tied M to the bed. But it wasnt because I wanted a good time. It was because I wanted answers. The only thing I succeeded in doing was putting the fear of bondage into M.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your #1... Right on lady! =D I don't drink when I'm pissed off. I have a bad enough temper when I'm completely sober, I don't need to add alcohol in with that, lol. Your Bonus is awesome. Happy TMI! =o)

h said...

Happy late TMI. I did your 7 Things Meme. Best thing I've ever posted, methinks. Verbally, anyway.

Bella Dreamer said...

Eddie Murphy is right on there. ::))

Great blog btw. I have been reading for a bit but never commented bc I didn't have my own blog. Now that I do I seem to be going a bit comment crazy lol.

Kiki said...

AR - If I start out highly pissed off, I don't drink. Slightly annoyed calls for at least one LOL

AS - thanks for playin' babe!

Vamp - Welcome to the playground!!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors