Friday, January 18, 2008

Digital rAge

Okay, I know that not everyone is computer literate. But dammit if you know that you are computer illiterate, make an effort to learn about computers before you turn the damn thing on.

I know that I chose to work with computers (and unfortunately, people), but it really gets on my last nerve when they don't know where the Start button is located.

And don't tell me you don't think I know what I am doing if you wont fucking listen to what I am telling you to do. If you think I don't know what I am doing, then why did you fucking call?

Dammit. Do some fucking PC maintenance. Christ on a cracker.



(sorry, just had to vent...)

2 comments:

sparringK9 said...

i have a friend who still cannot preflight an image to output on her epson printer. i have been at her house at least 4 times to show her the same thing. dude! (grrrrrrherhehahaha thats the prefix before any irritant) learn to work your equipment! she always wants to take notes. im like "no no no...the process can change depending....just pay attention and learn the tools! ) i hear ya. glad to see another cusser on the blogs. booya!

Kiki said...

LOL I like that prefix. Gotta use it on my next work day! A person can only repeat one thing so many times!

I love swearing - I can outswear any sailor or trucker that crosses my path!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors