Tuesday, January 1, 2008

TMI Tuesday #116

1. Last week was "The Most Wonderful time of the Year", but what are your favorite 2007 memories?
The family trip to Toronto, going to dinner at the CN Tower and actually seeing the kiddles eat and enjoy fancy schmancy food.

2. What is the best thing you learned in 2007?
The best thing that I learned in 2008 is that I am a beautiful person.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2007?
I give it a 7. Yes, I lost my job and almost lost my house a few times. But in the end I am happier for the decisions or actions that I've made and I don't regret any of it. I'd probably do it again.

4. What is your wish for 2008? What is your wish for someone else for 2008?
My wish for 2008 is to continue getting to know and like the person that I am. My wish for everyone else in 2008 is to be happy.

5. If you knew that you were going to die in 2008 what one thing would you do?
I'd make sure that everyone knew that they would get along without me. That sounds egotistical, but this really made me think. It made me think about everyday, little things. Like Baby Girl trying to climb up my ass any time we go out of the house. Like Boy making sure that I am going to be okay because he spent his birthday out with his friends. The kiddles know that I love them and believe in them. M knows this as well. When M's father passed, he took it really hard. I don't think that my death will be any easier on him, or the kiddles.

Damn, ya done made me cry.

Bonus (as in optional):
Do you make New Year's resolutions? What is/are your's for 2008?
I normally don't make resolutions because I don't normally keep them. I'm going to make some this year, and I'm going to keep them. Look for a list later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great answers! I enjoyed them. Happy New Year!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors