Tuesday, January 29, 2008

TMI Tuesday #120

1. Would you stay in a relationship with an physically unfaithful partner?
I already have. I never thought I would choose to stay with a person that had been physically unfaithful. Of course, it was easy for me to say such a thing because I had never been in that type of situation. Until it happened to me. I feel that I handled it extremely well considering my anger issues. I didn't completely take the blame, nor did I place it all on M or the SkankWhore. I made sure that we all shared the blame equally.

2. Would you stay in a relationship with an emotionally unfaithful partner?
I think the emotional infidelity hurts me more because M never really owned up to it. I asked him if he loved the SkankWhore, and his response was "I feel differently about her than I feel about you." Okay, to me that says "Yes, I love her". Why? Because he was probably trying to keep me from exploding in anger.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how important is the recognition of birthdays to you (your's, a friend's, a partner's)?
I give my own birthday a 3 or 4. For everyone else, it is an 8 or 9. Of course it all depends on how the birthday person feels about having said birthday. Even if they tell me not to get them anything or do anything, I usually put together a little something. Everyone should get at least a little special surprise on their birthday.

4. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down?
Um... they curl in towards the sole of my foot. As if I were making a fist with my toes. I think the toes curling up only happens when someone drops a house on you and you are wearing red and white striped socks with ruby slippers.

5. Every one has a pet peeve, tell me one of yours.
Just one, huh? Okay. I really hate it when people want to ask me something and they say "Question." That is NOT a question. It is a Statement.

Bonus (as in optional):
Name someone famous who you have no sexual interest in but would have sex with just to brag about it?

Isn't that what famous people are for - sexual interest? Jeez, just take all the fun out of it. LOL. I guess I'd do Joaquin Phoenix

4 comments:

Bunny said...

You have NO sexual interest in Joaquin Phoenix? None? Wow.

Happy TMI!

Kiki said...

Not really. I mean, he's kinda cute. Just not enough to get me hot.

Johnny Depp, on the other hand....
and Gerard Butler on the other.. ***drool*** :D

Bella Dreamer said...

Johnny Depp and Gerard Butler... ^swoon^ Yum. I'm with you on Joaquin Phoenix though, I don't see what is so great about him. He isn't ugly but he doesn't really float my boat, so to speak.

Great TMIT answers. Very honest and real. Happy Tuesday kiki! :) :)

Ashly Star said...

Awesome answers girlie! I get what you mean about Phoenix, I mean... he's cute but c'mon. Now as you mentioned in your comment... Depp and Butler... oh hell, yes please! =D

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors