Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wet Wednesday #52

1. is pregnancy sex a turn-on for you? why or why not?
It's been a long time since I've had pregnancy sex. I can't quite remember if it was a turn-on or not. It must have been - see my next answer!

2. if you've been pregnant, did your sex drive increase or decrease? if you're male, has your partner's drive changed when they're pregnant?
With the Boy, it increased immensely. I can remember making M stay home from work many times. Not so much with Baby Girl.

3. most doctors advise waiting six weeks before having intercourse (i barely lasted four with my second). did you take their advice?
I think I took that advice after both of the kiddles were born. I ignored the heavy lifting part after the Boy was born. We needed food and I went grocery shopping. While in the store, a snow storm hit and it was going to take over an hour for a cab to come get me and my food. So I did the only thing I could. I dragged the shopping cart about 1 mile in the snow 3 days after giving birth to the Boy.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors