Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Feast 176

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
I like to drink lots of things, like Dr Pepper, hot green tea, Lipton Diet Green Tea with citrus, water, coffee, and triple venti extra caramel Caramel Macchiatto from Starbucks

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
Nail polish, an empty Tim Horton's cup and candy wrappers

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
9. I really do hate to lie.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
I'd change Paris to Lumière because of Paris Hilton. Why have the name of such a beautiful city soiled by that brat?

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
LOL A lot of things stress me out. Change stresses me out. Stupid people stress me out.

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order. --Brian Pickrell

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. --Frank Zappa

Everything is idiot-proof. Until you give it to an idiot. --Unknown

How do I calm down? I make something (either by cooking or crafting something)

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors