Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Feast 175

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?

I'm not telling you my middle name. Let's just say it rhymes with my proper first name. I'd like to change my name to Cheyenne Autumn, which is what my mother wanted to name me. Instead, I got my father's ex-girlfriend's name.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

Most things would probably be black. Lots of leather, vinyl, some lace (undies), some silk and very sexy. Peekaboo spots that would just give a hint at the luscious goodies waiting to come out to play.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?

I hate organizing things in my house. I'm not very good at it which is why my things are scattered all over the house.

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
I'm terrified of my daughter being molested. I can trace it back to an event in my own life, and the very thought of failing to protect my daughter infuriates me. Did I mention my friends used to call me Mama Bear?

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.

I am in my bedroom and I can see my TV (which needs to be dusted), my laundry that needs to be put away and my bed which I'm about to go to sleep in.

2 comments:

Bella Dreamer said...

Cheyenne Autumn is a gorgeous name! I like it. I always have liked the name Cheyenne though. I had a puppy with that name when I was a little kid.

I LOVE your answer to the soup. How wonderfully lovely that all sounds. Mmm.

This meme looks like it would be rather fun to partake in. :) :)

Kiki said...

LOL It's funny that you mention the puppy named Cheyenne. I didnt find out what my mom wanted to name me until she got a cat and named him Cheyenne.

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors