Saturday, January 19, 2008

Well, we're out of cake!

Recently, I have spent time with my friends. Not all that big of a deal, right?

Grrrrrrherhehahaha!
WRONG.

Apparently, it bothers M when I spend more than a few hours with my friends. More specifically, the whole day. I've spent the night at Dollie's house once in the summer and again in December. I went out with Bubbles for her birthday, after coming to school. He recently told my mother that he thinks I don't want to spend time with him.

Fuck the what? It's not like I go out every weekend or any chance I get. I live a pretty boring life. I go to work, I go to school and most other times I stay home. I don't mind that he goes to hang out with his friends. I think he drinks too much, depending on who he has been near.

Last night, he went to his sister's house with his brother that is visiting from out of state. He came home at 1AM, without his coat stinkin' ass drunk and could barely walk straight because he was so drunk and because he somehow fell on his ass, possibly breaking his tailbone.

Edited to add: He fell out of his friend CS' truck. He said his foot got caught on the seatbelt when he was getting out. I didn't know that CS was going to be around. That explains why he drank too much. I should be glad that he got home before 5 AM.

He better realize that he can't have his cake and eat it too. Mother fucker.

1 comment:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors