Monday, January 14, 2008

Bored, bored, bored...

I'm in a class right now, and I already know half the stuff that is going to be taught. A librarian teaches the class because of the research component. Citing your sources, APA format and all that great shit. I can tell that I am going to be bored out of my skull for the next 16 weeks.

There is a proficiency for this class but when I looked at the topics to be covered, it might as well have been written for someone getting a doctorate instead of an associates. I've taken a proficiency at this college before for "college math". There was shit on that test that I'd never heard of. Of course, I was bored out of my skull that semester. It doesn't help when the instructor seemingly talks down to us.

This is only one of two bullshit classes that I need to take to get my Associates in Criminal Justice. Stop me if you already know this, (ha! You can't!!) but this is not my first degree from this particular college at which I was formerly employed. Most of the bullshit transferred from the first degree, which is great because I hate writing research papers.

The only good thing I can actually think of having to take this class is that I get to see Hottie-Boom-ba-Lottie. He was in one of my classes last semester, and sat next to me. Never spoke a word to me. Until last Wednesday. He saw me sitting over to the side of the class, and came over to talk. Dam if I wasn't married twice and had a mistress, I'd eat him up!! Former Marine baby! Yeah!

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors