Tuesday, January 15, 2008

TMI Tuesday #118

1. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
I used to want to live in the Brady house. Most times I feel like I live in the Connor house.

2. If you had a clone, what would you make it do so you could have free time?
I'd make it go to work and clean my house.

3. Who was your best friend when you were 8? When you were 13?
I didn't have many friends growing up. My best friends when I was 13 are still my best friends today, and it's been many years since I've been 13.

4. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be & why?
I'd like to travel the world and see the architectural marvels. Like the Egyptian and Mayan Pyramids, and the Eiffel Tower, the Sistine Chapel and the Statue of Liberty.

5. Would you hate loosing your sight or hearing most?
I'd hate to lose my sight more. I like to see the grass growing, and the blue sky with fluffy cotton candy clouds. I think I can put up with not hearing the kiddles fight.

Bonus (as in optional): Nature or nurture?
I suppose a bit of both. But can you truly have Nature without Nurture?

4 comments:

Bella Dreamer said...

I felt like I lived in a mix between the Connor house and the Brady house growing up.

I love your answer to number 4. I would love to see all of those things as well. Minus the Statue of Liberty though since I've seen it a few times. That was an interesting trip lol.

I decided to give this TMI thing I try. I felt so boring with my answers but oh well, I had fun.

Have a good one!!! :)

moi said...

The Brady's house was classic 1970s American suburban architecture with a little bit of a Mid Century Modern hangover. For sure – great pick!

And your #2? Reminds Moi of my favorite joke: Yes, I'd love to have two men at the same time. One cooking, one cleaning. Bah-duh-buh!

Kiki said...

Vamp - You're so lucky to have seen Lady Liberty! I only lived in the state of NY my whole life, but have never seen her up close.

Moi - I wanted to be an architect just like Mike Brady! LOL I loved that little window off the stairs to his den. I like that joke too!

Anonymous said...

Lol @ the Connor house. I wish I couldn't relate to that but alas, I can.

I'd love to go travel and see all of those things too. My boyfriend and I were just looking at finances for a trip this summer to... somewhere. Whatever is on our "to see" list that turns up least expensive is where we will be going. =D

Great answers! As always.

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors