Thursday, May 29, 2008

What day is it?!

Okay, my days are off. I know today is Thursday, but it feels like Wednesday to me. So I'm playing Ketchup for the past few days.


TMI Tuesday #136

1. What lines have you used to let someone down gently.
I just tell the truth. "Sorry, but I'm not interested in you."

2. If I gave you $10K to waste, what would you buy.
I'd buy a Playstation PSP and 3, and I'd get a tattoo. I don't really make expensive, outlandish purchases. I make a lot of little, dollar store ones.

3. If I gave you $10K, but you had to spend it all on someone else, what would you buy. I'd pay for part of my cousin's medical bills. She has Lupus and I'm very worried about her.

4. If your partner brought a double dildo to bed, you'd be __wondering when did he bring that into the house__?

5. What sounds to you make during sex.
I've caught myself growling sometimes. Then I break into giggles. I'm mostly quiet because there is always someone in the house.

Bonus (as in optional):
Tell your worst break up story.
That would be the Loser I took to my Senior Prom.

I met him through a "cousin". (I say that because her father was a very close friend of my mother's family.) He was her uncle, but was a few months younger than both of us. When she introduced us, it was puppy love at first sight. We were both bonkers over each other. It was like that for a few years.

He was in a car accident that almost killed him. He lived in the next major city, but I had no way to get there to see him. I called him everyday. I knew he missed his prom, so I asked him to go to mine. Shortly before prom, he moved to the same city, but just on the other side Cousin told me to be mindful, because he had been "around the block". I had a feeling that was the case, but had no worries. I was actually stupid enough to think that sex with him was going to be a wonderful experience for me.

I was left wondering what was the big fuckin' deal about sex. Soon after, he decided that "we lived too far apart to keep seeing each other, but we can still be friends". I could understand that if he still lived in the next major city. So I told him to go fuck himself, because he obviously did a better job of it and that if he ever called me again, they'd have to search the river for his body


**** I just remembered why I'm off! I was up late on Monday and had a few drinks. I woke up at noon on Tuesday. It's extremely rare for me to sleep that late!


Wednesday Weirdness #5

On the following questions, use a scale of 0 (being the worst) to 10 (being the best) to rate the things the questions ask about. Also explain why you gave yourself the rating you did. If you cannot use a scale to rate or do not want to, just explain without the numeric rating.


1.) How would you rate your own personal hygiene?
9. I like being clean. My hair is short enough that I can wash it every other day. If I do something that gets my head really sweaty, then I wash it everyday.

2.) How would you rate your ability to keep a secret?
15. If you tell me something that you want kept secret to the grave, I'm your girl. Trust is very important to me. The only time I would ever break that trust is if the results would hurt someone

3.) How would you rate your cooking skills?
6. I'm not trying to be a French chef or anything. I like to cook, but mostly simple recipes. Only when I'm throwing a kick-ass party do I turn out the fancy recipes.

4.) How would you rate your level of laziness?
7. I really do hate cleaning house. I do it, but I'd rather someone else doing it.

5.) How would you rate your level of insecurity?
15. I have low self esteem.


And now for the exciting stuff!

9AM, Wednesday.
RiInG!! RiInG!!

(Damnit. I'm watchin' Clean House. Who the fuck is callin' this early?!)

Hello?
Hi, Kiki? It's Mrs Pesa.
Oh, hey Mrs. What's up?
Is Mr Pesa there?

No. I haven't seen him. I know they went out last night, but I wasn't home when they left.
Is M home?
Yeah, he's sleeping. He got home at 5 AM.
Can you wake him up and ask if he knows where Mr is?

(This can't be good. This is why I hate it when M and Mr get together. Nothing good ever comes of it and M always drinks too much. WTF.)

M! Wake up! It's Mrs. She wants to know where you left Mr.
::sleepily:: I left him at Red's house.

(Great. I hate this type of shit. I just want to watch my show.)

M says he's at Red's house. Did you call there?
Yeah. Red said he wasn't there. I've called the house, and his cell is turned off.
I just got home from the store, but I didn't see Mr's car out there.
He didn't take the car. I gave him a ride because I didn't want him drinking and driving.
Oh. Do you think he'd walk home?
He better be on his way. I was ready to call you last night to go for a ride to make sure they weren't up to any funny business.
I would have been up for a ride. (Sorry chicky, but I trust my man. No need to check on him.)
Can you do me a favor, just go knock on Red's door and see if Mr is there? Red might have been half asleep when I talked to him. If Mr is there, could you have him call me?
Sure. (I don't want to, but you could be right. Red could have been half asleep and might not know that Mr is there.)


::wandering over to Red's house::

::Knock knock::

Who is it?! I'm in bed!
It's Kiki. Is Mr here?
He's downstairs at Dyke's!


::Knock knock::

Hi Kiki.
Hi. Is Mr here?
Yeah, he's crashed out on the couch.
Can you have him call his wife when he gets up? She called my house looking for him.
Sure.

I go about my day, drinking Monster and Jolt. Mrs calls back around 11 AM. I tell her what happened at Red's and that Mr was downstairs at Dyke's house.
I'm going to take an early lunch.

M finally gets up to find me vacuuming, something I haven't done personally in about a year. I stopped to move a few things, and had turned off the vacuum. I look out my front window and see Mrs yelling at Dyke.

Even DNA sponsor came in the house. Mrs is a petite woman, but everyone was scared of today! We could see her yelling at Mr in the car. Then he got out of the car and she was still yelling. ...M came home! M came home!...

It's sad that she had to do that.



Then I came across this:
Baby for sale on Craigslist

2 comments:

Ashly Star said...

The truth works best for letting people down, lol. Lol@4. Your bonus made me giggle, there at the end. Good for you. ;)

Great WW answers! I have nasty low self esteem too.

Wow to the exciting stuff. Geez. I had a feeling she was going to let him have it once she got a hold of him though.

The Craigslist thing is FUCKED up. What kind of person does that? Aside from those people. Sheesh.

Bizarre Avril X said...

Your WW is great! I hope you keep playing. I am unsure if I have commented or not but I lurk around often. :)

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors