Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TMI Tuesday #134

1. Is there a TV show you HAVE to watch? If so, what is it?
There is one TV show that I just Have to watch. It's what M calls the modern version of Gilligan's Island - Lost. It's one of my favorite shows.

2. What is you favorite drink if you are going to drink more than one?
I have many favorite drinks, and I always have more than one. My new favorite is the Whiskey Sour.

3. How long do you carry guilt around with you?
I try not to carry guilt around with me. It can get very heavy at times. I try not to do things that make me feel guilty, and if it happens then I try to deal with it right away.

4. Where is or would be your number one romantic get away spot?
Currently, it is anywhere that the DNA sponsor is NOT. Normally, it would probably be someplace not too fancy.

5. Have you ever seen a counselor?
Yes. When I was getting my first degree, I thought I had to be SuperWoman. Be a good wife, mother, keep the house clean, work part time, write papers, cook dinner, do the laundry, grocery shopping, have sex, feed the cat, be a friend. It drove me nuts, and I had to learn that it's okay not to be perfect. There are times when I still have to remind myself of that.

I've also been to marriage counseling. The Doctor was great. He had us do a very quick yet effective exercise that helped us learn how to listen and acknowledge each other's concerns. We had to sit in chairs that were facing away from each other. Sit with our eyes closed and just listen. Then after one spoke, the other relayed back what was said in their own words to show that what was said was understood. He even gave us homework.

Bonus (as in optional): Last summer the Archives of Sexual Behavior the 237 reasons people have sex and the Top 50 Reasons Men and Women Have Sex. What are your top 5 reasons?
It feels good.
I wanted to achieve an orgasm.
I was sexually aroused and wanted the release.
I was horny.
It’s fun.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors