Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Ketchup

Thursday

Classes started for this semester. I hate it when we have to introduce ourselves. It's usually so that we can all get to know our fellow classmates. So Instructor had us state our name, our major and three things about ourselves.

My name is Kiki, and I am a CJ major in my last semester. I hate public speaking. I hate group projects. And I hate writing research papers.

I was gonna say that I'm antisocial, but that might be a bit much on the first day. Keeping in mind that this is a class about business communications such as writing memos, giving presentations and doing group projects, this class is going to be fun. Yeah. And I want to get another root canal done. Without Novocaine.


Friday

Boring blah day. Nothing exciting happened. I didn't take my Happi pill
Everyone survived.


Saturday

Went to my cyber crime class! YAY!! Then he gave us a diagnostic, so he could get a feel for where we are and how comfortable we are with computers. After all, it is Cyber Crime.

::sigh:: I'm one of the only people that is not going to have any trouble at all with this class as far as being comfortable with computers and understanding how they work. FUCK. I hate it when people take a class for stupid reasons like "It's to fulfill the time requirement" or "It's the only other class that would fit into my schedule."

How about taking a class because you actually might learn something? Oh, wait. What the hell am I thinking?! People don't take classes to learn stuff!

After class, I went to visit my mom. She was at my Grams' house, staying with her while my Aunt A is on a mini "vacay" from Grams. Grams isn't doing so hot, so Aunt A takes care of her. Sometimes my mom goes to sit with Grams. Mom got back from New Mexico on Sunday. She brought back some nice stuff for me and the kiddles.

Mom drove me home and then me and the fam went to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat. I had the Southwest Chicken Queso Wrap, and man-oh-man, that was delish! I love Love LOVE the Buffalo Chips with cheese. Nothing beats a deep fried potato bit.

Off to the theater to see Iron Man. I thought it was a good movie. Robert Downey Jr looks good!!

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors