Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness #1 (LATE)

AR and her friend, Macabre Girl came up with this new little meme. I think I'm addicted to meme's.

1. ) Some people can pull leftovers out of the refrigerator and chow down without warming them up. Others can't. What are some foods that you serve warm but can eat once they're cold?
I've been coming back around to leftovers. But there is one type of food that I simply will not eat once cold - Chinese food. It gets hard and it feels weird. I won't even nuke it and eat it. Nope. No way.

2. ) Have you ever incorporated food into sex before? Explain.
Um.. who hasn't? Whipped cream, chocolate sauce and cherries make for a very nice "banana" split. :)

3. ) What is one snack you eat that other people may consider odd?
Tuna Fish Spaghetti.

2 comments:

Ashly Star said...

I think I'm addicted to meme's too, since I had to go and create one for Wednesday so I would have something to always post about, haha. Sigh.

I won't eat leftover Chinese food either. It's gross.

BirdMadGirl said...

See, I don't like Chinese food in ANY form... warm or cold! Blargh!

Great answers :) I played late too, so don't feel bad. haha :)

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors