Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TMI Tuesday #135

1. How many credit cards do you own? Are they paid off?
If you think about it, no one really owns a credit card. It's more like the credit card owns you. I used to have one major credit card and a ton of store cards. We entered into credit counseling, and most of them are paid off now. No more credit cards for me! If I don't have cash in the bank or on my person, I don't buy it.

2. Can you be in love with someone you don't trust?
I say it's not possible. You'd drive yourself nuts trying to keep track of what that person is doing. Why put yourself through all that?

3. Should prostitution be legal?
If it were, it might actually be more regulated. Pros would have to go through STD testing, take safe sex classes, self defense classes and they could even have to be certified.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a lover do you think you are? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
I hate having to give myself a rating. My first impulse is always to go lower. I give myself a 4.

5. What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?
Having bad breath.
Constantly talking about his mother.
Assuming that we are going to have sex.

Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about your worst date ever.
When I was in high school, I had a huge crush on this guy at work. We went for a ride after work one night, and we were all over each other. He didn't take me to his house for sex, but instead he found a quiet little spot - not even in a park or anything. There were rumors that he had a girlfriend, and that they were engaged. Thankfully, before we had sex I brought that up and he admitted it was true. So much for that.

2 comments:

The Covert Lover said...

Excellent answers! And what a crappy date! Glad you asked first though. :)

Happy TMI!

Kiki said...

BF - I'm a bit on the fence about it being legal. Those are just my ideas if it ever comes to that. People are going to do it - legal or not.

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors