Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness #2

1. You get to go back in time to any year/era you want to go to. Present day you has to adapt to the lifestyle of whatever era you chose and live back in that time for one year. What era are you going back to and why?
I'd like to go back to America before Columbus or any other explorer. I'd stay in the same area I'm in now, and I'd be perfectly happy. I'd like to see what life was like for my ancestors.

2. What is your opinion on the butterfly effect theory? (click the link if you aren't familiar with it =D)
It seems plausible to me. Isn't that why humans are always saying "What if..."?

3. Do you hand wash your dishes or use a dishwasher?
For a while, they had to be done by hand because I didn't have the right faucet thingy for the dishwasher hookup (it's portable). Now, it's both because I have cast iron

4. If you had to give up sex or the internet and could never do the one you gave up ever again; which would you give up?
I'm glad this isn't a real life choice! I need both!! If I give up sex, does that include masturbation?

2 comments:

Ashly Star said...

I love your answer for 1, that is a great idea. Nah, it doesn't include giving up masturbation. I made up the question so I can say that, haha. I am glad I would never have to give up either thing, I love them both so much, lol. =D

Kiki said...

Whew!! I'm glad it doesn't include masturbation! I'd be Very cranky :D

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors