Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday Stuff

Truth or Dare Answer:

What is one thing you want your lover to do? It can be something a) he/she won't do b) hasn't ever done or c) used to do but hasn't in a while. And yes, we're talking about sex here, not doing the dishes or mowing the grass.. or doing the dishes and/or mowing the grass as foreplay... you get the idea.

I want him to be more adventurous in bed. I don't mind "vanilla", but once in a while I'd like to try a new flavor.


Wednesday Weirdness #3

1.) I get angriest at work when a co-worker __half-asses when he is troubleshooting with a customer__. Sometimes, that makes me just want to __break his face__. Instead, I tend to __do a better job of troubleshooting than he did, and actually fix the problem__.

2.) (Hypothetical scenario.) I was walking through the supermarket one day and saw an __apple__. I realized that instead of eating it, a better use for it would be __a shrunken apple head for a doll__.

3.) Three things that relax me more than anything are __bus rides__ , __a nice shoulder massage__ and __working in my craft area__ .

4.) My favorite two things to do with my hands are __grab M's body parts__ and __craft something__ . My two least favorite things to do with my hands are __dishes__ and __fold laundry__.

5.) I always dreamed about owning a __car__ or a __horse__ but never have had the money to pay for either of them.

6.) If I were starving and needed to buy something to eat, I would sell __my bike__, __my antique brass table__ and __my jewelry__ at a Pawn Shop to get cash to buy food.

1 comment:

Ashly Star said...

Lol @ 2, that's awesome. I hate folding laundry too. I like the putting it in the washing machine and making bubbly water with the detergent part. I don't mind putting it in the dryer. Folding it? Blech! Lol. Hope you had a great weekend! =D

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors