Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Ketchup

Thursday

I was able to catch my after-work bus to the shuttle. Since the shuttle only takes about 30 minutes to get downtown, I decided that I would go home before class. That bus takes another 20-30 minutes to get me home. I went home because M said dinner would be ready and I was starving. He makes a great pot roast, and it was all I could think of all the way home.

Dinner was not ready. So I had grilled cheese. And peanut butter on toast.
I really need to get my license.


Friday

Dollie, Red and Bubbles graduated tonight.
We went out to get some food. Greasy pizza and overcooked chicken wings. It was Bubbles' idea to go there because when you drink at the bar, food orders are 50% off. All I had to drink was Red Bull.

Dollie requested that I wear a skirt, which I did. Plain black velvety skirt, silky black and white shirt and my black jacket. I bought new shoes, normally not a good idea but this time I was smarter. I bought shoes that have kitten heels. A lot better for my knees. I got home at 4. That's the latest I've been out in a long time. My left foot was swollen (that's a first), but my feet didn't hurt.


Saturday

got up at 7:52 AM to get to class, but I wasn't too tired. Which is surprising. It probably would have been okay if I missed the class. I was bored for more than half the class because we went over the diagnostic we took last week. (I know 95% of the items on the diagnostic)

Spent the night at mom's house as part of her Mother's Day gift. I'm waiting for the print I ordered from She to come in. My mom has a thing for roosters. She thinks they are beautiful and went absolutely nuts for the ceramic tile tray I gave her. It had 5 roosters on it.


Sunday

Made breakfast for my mom, watched some movies and then went home to the fam.
Oh, yeah. Almost forgot. I talked to my mom about M. He's been quite snarky lately. It makes me feel like I'm in his way, or like he doesn't want to be near me.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors