Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend Ketchup

Friday
Dollie's grandpa passed away Wednesday morning, and the wake was tonight. I can't go to the funeral tomorrow because I have class and other things. He was a Master Mason, and their little memorial to him was beautiful.

Saturday

Went to class, then home. I was supposed to go to Whiney's house because she just got this apartment after being in all kinds of shelters/counseling centers. Unfortunately, she had a funeral to attend and we put it off.

Went to Aunt S' house for a little picnic. For once, it didn't rain.


Sunday
I'm an idiot. I'm surprised I've been married so long. I woke up at 11, then ran downstairs because I heard M and the kiddles talking about bagels. I thought he was sending them to the store, and I had a RedBox video that was way overdue.

M says "It's been taken care of. Go back to bed. Go on, shoo." Well, once I am up out of bed with the need to relieve myself, that's it. I am up for the day.

Played a few songs on Guitar Hero with the kids. Mom shows up and M starts going on about how we need to go grocery shopping. I guess I made a face because he immediately said "I'll do it. You can stay home."

I went. He walked fast, ahead of me, not saying one word to me. I got upset, walked slower to see if he would notice. He did, but I didn't notice that he didn't notice. Because I am an idiot.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors