Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TMI Tuesday #133

1. How many cell phones have you had? How long have you had your current cell phone number?
I've only had three cell phones. The very first one I had - I dropped it on the floor while taking it out of the box. I was so excited, I had the dam thing upside down and it fell right out of the plastic shell they sit in. With my current company, the phone kept turning itself off, so I had it replaced.
I've had this phone number for almost 2 years. I had the last one for about 1 year.

2. Where was the last place you had sex?
In my bed. Boring, I know.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your love life? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
I give it a 7, overall. If you throw in the sex life, that brings it down to a 4. Work schedules, class schedules and the ever present DNA sponsor (who NEVER leaves the house) throw monkey wrenches in everything. Let's face it - you're pathetic when your Sims are getting more action than you.

4. Does Bliss sound like a fun game to you? Have you ever played it?
I've never played it, but would give it a whirl.

5. Is there anything or anyone you would be willing to die for?
Other than my kids and M? Yes, I'd die for Dollie, Rockabilly Red, Z, and D. I'd at least pee on everyone else if they were on fire.

Bonus (as in optional): If you were (or had) a magic genie and could only grant wishes for others and you only had three left, what would they be and who would they be for?
The first wish would be for the DNA sponsor to have land and a cabin in Alaska, on plenty of land with a nice trout stream and plenty of animals for him to shoot and eat.
The second wish would be for my mother to win the Mega Millions Lotto.
My third wish would be for my cousin BabyFactory. She is very sick right now and I want her to be better.

9 comments:

Ashly Star said...

Great answers. I like your wishes, those are all nice. =) Happy TMI!

The Covert Lover said...

Great wishes! And I am so flattered that you'd pee on me if I was on fire! ;)

Happy TMI!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

*snort* The SIMS are getting more action? Oh dear.

I know it's sad, but it makes me giggle.

Happy TMI!

Sexy Duet said...

I laughed at the Sims comment too hehehe.
I hope your cousin gets better soon.

Happy TMI!

Ms SD

Bizarre Avril X said...

Nice tmi answers. It's okay. The Sims get more action than I do too currently lol.

Anonymous said...

Good answers! Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Happy TMI! That sucks about your first cell phone. Maybe that's why they encase them in carbonite these days...

(Congrats on first post, too!)

Sam said...

Great answers, love the Sims comment!!!! lol Happy TMI!

M.S. said...

"Let's face it - you're pathetic when your Sims are getting more action than you."

Ooh, I know exactly how you feel.
Great post!

xo
Miss S

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors