Thursday, September 13, 2007

HNT and stuff

Yay! It's Thursday!! Only one more day to Friday!! Two days before Saturday!!

More importantly, DNA starts his new job this coming Monday!!! He will be working from 3 pm to 11:30 pm. That means I only have to see him on weekends (maybe not even then)!!!!!!! I can't even begin to describe how happy this makes me! I've actually been smiling!!

Yesterday, while waiting for the bus a man stopped in front of me.
"Bon jour" (oh great. i don't speak french)
But as he continues to tell me about how he needs to make a long distance call, and doesn't have any Canadian coins (cuz we aren't in Canada) I notice his totally NOT french, but spanish sounding accent. Now I'm really confused.
So he finally gets around to asking me for change, and I tell him that I don't have any. And I really don't this time. I've been working downtown long enough to know who really needs change. If I had it I would have given it to him.
He then explains that his family was in the hurricane, and pulls out a photo album to show me pictures. "I'm sorry, but I really don't have any money."
"That's okay. I believe you. You don't have to lie to me. I believe you. I believe women and human beings."
Okay, then....

Any way, I burned my hand a few weeks ago. The blister gently popped on it's own last Friday. It's a first for me! I pick scabs too. (OOPS! I missed the post about the themes... )

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors