Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday Feast 159

Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?

Hungry

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?

The colors of the leaves, the crispness of the air, the anticipation of Halloween.

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

Only when I check my bank account to see how much money I don't have. :) Other than that, I have not had any bad online experiences. No weird stalkers (as if there is any other kind) or molesters.

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.

Sunshine
Dusty cat
The Kids

Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

The maid. :D No, I really don't have a maid. I hate housework in general, but the one thing I'd hate to be without would be my vacuum. My house seems to be very dusty and I can't stand seeing those stupid dust monsters in the corners. Oh, wait - that one over there is my cat!

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe, we have the same appetizer and I'm laughing over your dessert and the photo in your post below!

Happy Friday!

Kiki said...

:) He loves hanging around the house in bags!

Anonymous said...

wonderful fest this week!! Love the cat in a bag!!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors