Monday, September 10, 2007

Bloggy

I don't want to be thought of as a lazy blogger. But I know I am.

I post memes and other items on here that may or may not constitute "real" posts. I look at other blogs wonder if these people really live these great sounding lives. And why my life seems so boring.

Kinda makes it hard to be interesting when you think your own life is boring. I've got my work cutout for me. I'll admit that a lot of my friends think I am kinda wild and crazy, but that's because most of my friends have always been quiet and mousy. I've always been the "bad" influence.

Like the time me and my friend D got drunk at my house. DNA Sponsor was working overnights, and my mother was planning to go out. She had beer in the house, and we drank it. It wasnt much, just a six pack. We had to be about 11 or 12. We got high too, cuz I knew where DNA kept his stash. We crashed til about 10 the next morning, and she started freaking out. BIG TIME.

I couldn't convince her to stay at my house, and her holier-than-thou mother went totally ballistic and called my mom. It didnt matter that all my life, I have been too terrified of DNA to stand up to him. When my mother got pissed - whoo boy! Watch out! And of course, D wasnt allowed to spend the night at my house anymore.

I am thirty-something years old, and my mother has only hit me twice in my entire life. This was one of them. DNA was more than willing to dole out a whack or two.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors