Saturday, September 22, 2007

Friday Feast 161

Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?
I like all kinds of paintings and sculptures. My favorite painting was one that looked like ribbon candy.

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
I got a free brunch for my anniversary from an old family friend. It was excellent food!

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
That depends on what you mean by emotional. If you mean mood swings, then its about 5.

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
I used to spend about an hour or two on emails.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
I like it between 72 and 75 in the winter. I don't like to be too warm.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors