Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Hump Day!

TGIW!!

Today's topic is 15 Minutes Of Fame Day


1. Have you ever been famous for anything? If so, what did you do to become famous?
I don't think I'm famous. Although, even though I was a loner in high school, everyone knew me. I was almost like the female version of "Norm".

2. Have you ever met anyone famous?
I met an NFL player. I don't remember his name because I don't really care for football. M knows the guys from Malevolent Creation.

3. Are you related to anyone famous (anywhere on your family tree)?
According to my grandmother, we are descendants of Erik the Red. I don't know how true that is, because she was eventually diagnosed with Alzheimers.

4. Whose 15 minutes of fame should be taken away?
Brittney Spears. Just send her back to the trailer park because it's just a train wreck, and too horrible to watch anymore. I feel for those kids of hers.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors