Tuesday, September 4, 2007

TMI Tuesday #99

It's that time again! YAY! It's Tuesday!! Head on over and grab the questions! Share your secrets - we won't tell!

1. What did you eat for dinner yesterday?
Went to the chinese buffet. Avoid the chicken - it's not really chicken.

2. How much cash is in your purse/wallet right now?
About $300 that I forgot to put in the bank. And now it's closed. Damn.

3. What have you done to avoid being flirted with by someone you didn't like?
I just tell them the truth. Depends on how much of a pest the flirter is being. Sometimes I'm nice about it, other times not so nice.

4. Do you believe the theory "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
More like "Once a cheat, the higher the potential to repeat." I mean, everyone has the potential to cheat, no matter how many times one might say "I'd never cheat on my SO." It's just a higher chance if it's been done before. And sometimes you gotta watch out for those guys with the aces up their sleeves during a poker game...

5. Describe your sex life in two words.
Very Vanilla

Bonus (as in optional): Would you/have you ever paid money for sex?
I wouldn't pay for sex with another person. If you think about it, you kinda pay for sex with yourself if you use toys. You had to get them somehow, right? Unless they were a gift of course.

5 comments:

Enyo said...

geeze, I didn't think about masturbation as sex....though I would think it probably counts...which means I've definitely paid for it...and sometimes you get what you pay for if ya know what I mean ;)

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ your #1. Sigh. Lol.

Great #3. I think that's the best way to go about it. Most of the time anyway. Interesting #4, nice. Your choice of words for #5 is interesting. That's either a great answer or a so-so answer depending on if you're fine and dandy with things being vanilla. =p LOL @ the bonus too. Nice way to think of that. Damn. Happy TMI! =o)

Anonymous said...

LOL!! You crack me up sometimes Kiki. Great TMI answers! Have a good week. :]

Anonymous said...

Good stuff Kiki!!! Very funny!

Sorry to hear about your #5... unless that's by choice. :-)~~

And, great bonus answer!!! I think we all pay for it in one way or another.

Kiki said...

Enyo - I'm sure you got your money's worth!!

AR - I can't do #3 any other way. My nice filter used to be broken. I live #4 everyday. Sometimes it's just me being paranoid. And #5 is kinda good, but kinda bad. Good in that I get some when I can, and bad that he doesnt seem to want to try new things. :(

Broken - I'm glad that I could make you laugh.

Jon - It isn't something that I'd really choose, but eh, things you do for love.

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors